An unforgettable journey in the footsteps of Giacomo Puccini
A marvellous guided-tour by Minibus along the most important settings joined to the famous Italian composer Giacomo Puccini. The Three Days Tour with our modern 19 seat Coach allows to admire Lucca, surrounded by its intact sixteenth century city walls and the house where the “Maestro” was born. Your journey let you to discover by a modern and extremely comfortable minibus with chaffeur , the charming village “Celle di Puccini” where we will visit to the Museum House of Puccini's Family . Afterwards we drive to Torre del Lago to visit The Museum Villa Puccini, considered his real house : it was his refuge and the place where he composed his melodies.
In the evening after dinner we will attend Opera “Turandot“ - one of the most important performance written by the “ Maestro “ - setting in the unique atmosphere of the Great Open Theatre Giacomo Puccini overlooking Massaciuccoli Lake. Thanks to our high quality Granturismo coaches, we are able to guarantee journeys in the name of total relaxation and safety to discover many sites that Giacomo Puccini loved to frequent such as Caffè Di Simo in Lucca or the historic Gran Caffe Margherita in Viareggio. Art, culture, music and tradition are fused with a refined gastronomic cuisine making the stay in Tuscany and Lucca an attrattive and unique place to spend your time that will not cease to amaze!
PRICE PER PERSON (for a group of 19 persons): € 280.00
• Private MercedesBenz Minivan or Minibus with a/c
• Pick up and drop off in airport /Hotel /Railway Station
• Pick up and drop off in hotel during the all tour
• English speaking professional driver at your disposal during the all tour
• Tax, tolls, parking fees, gasoline.
• Nr. 2 Overnights and breakfast in 3 Stars Hotel near Lucca
• Nr. 1 dinner in Hotel
• Nr. 1 Buffet dinner in Teatro in Torre del Lago
• Half day guided tour of Lucca with English speaking guide
• Nr. 1 lunch in typical restaurant in Lucca
• Ticket for Madame Butterfly Opera seat on IV° sector
MEALS AND ENTRANCE FEES TO MUSEUMS, CHURCES AND VILLAS ARE NOT INCLUDED.